Terms and conditions
1. Staff and the families of staff working at Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetū are ineligible for entry to this competition.
2. The entry and judging process will be as follows:
- Upload a photo of your ‘best bike moment’ to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and tag it @chchartgallery and #mygreatbritten.
- All entries must be uploaded by 8pm, Sunday 21 August 2016
- The Gallery will select their ten favourite photos, which will be shared on Facebook.
- The photo that receives the most ‘likes’ by 8pm, Wednesday 31 August 2016 will win a blue Bobbin Bramble from Lyttelton Bikes Ltd valued at $660
3. The winner will be contacted directly via social media and their name may be included in the Christchurch Art Gallery e-newsletter, website and in public social media posts. Once the winner has been announced, the Gallery will coordinate with them a suitable arrangement for handing over the prize
4. By entering the competition you agree to your entry and your name being used for publicity purposes by Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetū and shared on our official Facebook, Instagram and Twitter page. By entering you also agree to having your photo uploaded onto the Christchurch Art Gallery website.
5. By entering you agree that Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetū may contact you about upcoming promotions and events.
6. Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetū reserves the right to remove any entries deemed inappropriate or offensive.
7. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By uploading your photo entry, you accept these terms and conditions.